Friday, April 24, 2009

12, 24, 48

Birthday week! So this past week my sister Miriam turned 12, I turned 24 and my mom turned 48. And look! I am still taller than Miriam. :) I was thinking, wow, wouldn’t it be cool if my grandma was 96, Matthew was 6 and Cameron was 3… but I think that is a bit too much. Plus, I am very glad Matthew is almost 2 and not 6. That just wouldn’t work.

5 comments:

Kris and Megan said...

that's so cool how that worked out!!

Diana Hulme said...

that's really cool. :)

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great Birthday!
We got to get together at Farook's last night for his birthday. It was fun

Steph said...

How neat! In my family 27s are a big deal. My parents were married October 27th. I was born on August 27th 3 years later, and my sister was born September 27th 2 years after that :) So we don't quite have the age thing going on, but it's funny how things work out like that sometimes!

Jill said...

How excited is your Mom that you posted her age on the internet ;)

Fun that you all got to be together.