For Thanksgiving break we went to Utah. Matthew, Cameron and I drove out with my family the Saturday before Thanksgiving. We went to St. George to visit my dad's brother and his family and then headed up to Midway to visit with my mom's side. Scott flew out Tuesday night. And then we all drove back together the Sunday following Thanksgiving. We had a ton of fun visiting with so much family. And we didn't get much sleep either--I think most nights we were up until at least midnight (and Cameron still enjoys eating throughout the morning/night).

Above: Matthew playing ping-pong at the Gordon's

Above: Cameron and
GG
Above: Matthew and
GG Can you tell Matthew didn't want his picture taken?

We got to visit Scott's side of the family too. Above is Matthew and Cameron with their Great Grandpa Crane.

Above: Matthew and my cousin Hadley

Above: Cameron and my cousin Campbell

I also got to visit a good friend from college--Megan. Here we are trying to get our boys to cooperate for a picture :)

Above: I don't know why, but this picture of Matthew cracks me up

Above: The car ride home--Hannah and Scott
No comments:
Post a Comment