It seems like Matthew has been talking a lot more/saying more words lately. Here is a list:- Daddy
- Mommy
- No
- Es (yes)
- Up*
- It duck (it’s stuck)
- Go
- Shoe (socks and shoes)
- Baby
- Ish (gold fish)
- Gall (ball)
- Eye
- Head
- Hot
- Mo (more)
- Hi
- Bye, bye
- Ashes, ashes (when we sing Ring Around the Rosie)
- Go get it
- Ah oh
- Shh (when Cameron is sleeping)
It is interesting how after he learns a new word it seems like he says it all the time (and not always in the right context). Matthew’s latest word is “up”—I can’t figure out why he will say up when you are already holding him. Maybe he just likes the way it sounds. The more words he learns, the less he whines—which is nice : ). I just wish he would learn how to say "drink" or "water."
4 comments:
That is a great picture of Matthew! He's changed so much in the last few months. Now he's walking and talking!
How precious! I can remember when he was so binsey and now he is so big. Darling smile... so happy!
Love the picture! He is too cute! I can't believe how big he is getting.
how cute! i wish I could hear him say all the words. oh and their little costumes were so adorable!! miss you guys!
Post a Comment