
Last night when Scott went to check on Matthew before we went to sleep, he found Matthew turned around backwards in his crib with his bum up in the air and talking to himself in his sleep. And guess what Matthew said? Baby! So I wonder if Matthew was actually having a dream about Cameron or what would have made him say baby in his sleep. I thought that was hilarious!
Then, this morning Matthew was playing with his toy hammer, and guess what he hit? Yeah, you guessed it, the baby. Matthew hit Cameron in the head with his hammer. Luckily it wasn’t very hard.
2 comments:
They're so cute! You can start to see you in Cameron now :-) I think it's always cool to have one kid look more like one parent and the other kid to look like the other.
Cute picture! Kids are made tough, I think partly because most of the time their older sibling gives them "tough love"
Post a Comment