Thursday, September 11, 2008

Cameron David Crane

Cameron was born at 8:01 am on September 11, 2008. He weighed 7 pounds, 14 ounces and was 22 inches long. Here are some pictures.
Above: Holding Cameron right after delivery
Above: Cameron not long after delivery
Above: Our Family of Four
Matthew and his new baby brother

9 comments:

Hannah said...

Oh Congratulations!! I just sent you a message asking if you knew the sex of the baby, ha! Apparently at this point, yes you do!! He is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!
I love the facial expression on Matthew's face.
Thomas and I should be coming to California pretty soon (hopefully) to pick up our little girl :-)
I'm glad everything went well

Charlotte May Hutchins said...

You make a beautiful family!Matthew is so cute holding Cameron! Again, love the name!
Congrats! Char and Rick

PS How do I get added as your friend on the blog?

Jen said...

congratulations. He is adorable. Can't wait to meet him.

Kristen said...

Yay! congratulations Crane family! We can't wait to get together with you and meet your new little one. Were you able to have a normal delivery or did you have a C-section again?

Sarah and Scott said...

Kristen-
Yeah, I was able to have a normal delivery--so that was really nice. It is amazing how much sooner you can get up and walk around. :)

Anonymous said...

Can't wait until you have time to post more pictures :-)

Steph said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! he is so cute!! :)

Brandon and Natalie said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful! I am so glad that everything went much better this time.