okay, for a second I thought your two boys, as in your two sons, and that you had the baby! ah! very cute pictures! :)
Adorable pictures! I can't believe your little boy has gotten so big!
These are wonderful pictures!
Megan-That is funny. Yeah I could see how that title could catch you off guard. We're still waiting--watch me deliver late after the big deal the doctors made about the baby coming so early.
Matthew's so cute!! i love this pictures.~Miriam
Aww... cute pictures! I love daddy/son moments :-)Enjoy the next few weeks relaxing, you'll be extra busy soon
Post a Comment
6 comments:
okay, for a second I thought your two boys, as in your two sons, and that you had the baby! ah! very cute pictures! :)
Adorable pictures! I can't believe your little boy has gotten so big!
These are wonderful pictures!
Megan-That is funny. Yeah I could see how that title could catch you off guard. We're still waiting--watch me deliver late after the big deal the doctors made about the baby coming so early.
Matthew's so cute!! i love this pictures.
~Miriam
Aww... cute pictures! I love daddy/son moments :-)
Enjoy the next few weeks relaxing, you'll be extra busy soon
Post a Comment