Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Touring San Francisco

Scott's sister Melissa came to visit us from Utah. Although I have grown up in the bay area, I have never been the one showing anyone around San Francisco--my mom always did that. So this was my first opportunity to plan all the touristy things to do. We went to Pier 39, Lombard Street, Stinson Beach, Golden Gate Park, and Golden Gate Bridge. We had a lot of fun.


Above: Lumbard Street, Golden Gate Bridge, and Picnicking at GG Park

Above: Stinson Beach (it was cold in the morning, but warmed up in the afternoon)


Above: Matthew eating the sand at Stinson Beach

Above: The Botanical Garden in GG Park

3 comments:

Kristen said...

What a darling family. That's so fun that Melissa got to visit you. We feel especially happy since we got to see you all too! We're so excited that we live close enough to visit with your growing family. Let's do something in San Francisco soon!

Anonymous said...

He's so cute. And has gotten big fast! Can't tell he was born so early
First time I've seen a picture of you being pregnant, it suits you.
Good luck with everything

Jackie said...

FUN! I so wish I could live there... er, have the money to actually LIVE while living there. How exciting to be having baby #2 soon... not too soon though ;)